I totally deconstructed a jacket that was too small and made a corset out of it. I love the colors so wanted to make something different with it. Even the sleeves and the collar were opened up and laid flat; I had nothing but little pieces left.
It was my first time making a corset and it wasn’t as difficult as I thought it would be. The fabric has some stretch to it so I used an iron on interfacing, as well as the sew in interfacing. I didn’t have enough fabric left for the binding, but found some in my stash that complemented it.
When I went to find the pictures I swear I took of the before and during they had totally disappeared. Oh well. I still have the after pictures.